Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Weekend NYC Style








    (Volcom cargo jacket, Stylestofia tee, Hallelu shorts)

    Wherever I go, this washed green cargo jacket by Volcom is always with me. I love how I can pretty much throw it on over anything and it instantly adds a laid back vibe to any look. It's my go-to piece for the weekends! I wore this out during a day out with my family around Central Park. My sister is visiting from Philadelphia and my parents flew in from LA for a short trip. It was so nice getting to all be together again. We are super close so it's great to be able to share a gorgeous day in the city with them. They came at a perfect time too, the weather has been amazing. Sunny with a cool breeze. I find myself being out and about all the time in nyc, getting everywhere on foot. No need for me to workout now, I think I've been getting more than enough exercise. Been really enjoying the weekends here, but I am beyond excited that it is Monday! :)

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews