Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Swimfan






    (Volcom swimsuit and skirt, Little Darlings Hawaii necklaces)

    Here I am at my home in California, by the pool, rocking a few of my favorite new Volcom pieces. I flew back to LA this week to continue my work with Volcom. I just shot the Spring '12 campaign yesterday and am currently designing pieces for the Fall 2012 collective. I'm super excited! I'm focusing on key pieces like skirts, dresses, and tops! It's a totally new experience, but the whole design process seems to be coming naturally for me. How crazy is it, to get to wear my own clothes?! Right now I am rocking the Posso x Volcom one piece swimsuit designed by none other than Marylouise Pels and Vanessa Giovacchini, the stylish DJ duo! I'm obsessed with their swimwear designs this season. This one has a very sexy low back. I love this for an afternoon by the pool with nothing but a sheer black skirt and some of my favorite seashell jewels straight from Hawaii.

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews