Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Photographed by Altamira on Crosby Street



    Photos by Craig Arend of Altamira: Modelsoffduty.com

    Hallelu blouse, Forever 21 shorts, White + Warren jacket, Bronx shoes, Mango/Hallelu/Forever 21 rings, FEED Charity bracelet)

    I've always gone to Altamira: Modelsoffduty.com to take inspiration from the gorgeous candid photos of top fashion models as they strolled the dreamy streets of NYC showcasing their own personal style. I was an avid reader way before I started my blog and so it's crazy that now I am also featured on photographer Craig's website! He shot me in the heart of Soho, on beautiful Crosby Street, just off Broadway. I was in the middle of castings and was sporting my new favorite rust colored shorts along with a dotted blouse and cargo jacket. I've never been one of those models in a black tank and skinny jeans. It's way more fun to get dressed while playing with proportions and colors!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews