Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Philly: Night Out in Rittenhouse Square






    It's DY DY!





    (Mango leather jacket and scarf, Vintage blouse, Oak skirt, Ferragamo flats)

    I played around with the dark colors of my wardrobe for our evening out with friends in Rittenhouse, Philadelphia! Thankfully I brought a leather jacket and scarf for the short trip to keep myself bundled against the strong winds that night. Dylana showed me around the neighborhood and we ended up at the cutest little street ever! With the trees perfectly aligned and lit up, it was magical. I'm obsessed with the location she lives in. Now that I am in NYC, I plan on taking more weekend trips to Philly. It's a lot calmer there, but just as fun. It is the perfect little getaway from all the crazy hustle and bustle over here! Btw, I am super sad to say that I wore these Ferragamo flats sooooooo much that the sole fell off! GAH, they were amazetotheballs and I don't know what to do without them! On my wishlist here in New York: new ballet flats!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews