Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Picnic Pretty






    (Hudson Jeans, White + Warren blouse, Urban sandals, Free People sunglasses)

    I think I just had one of the best weekends of my life here in New York. My friend Bonnie of Flashes of Style was visiting NYC for the first time and we had the best time! We started off in Williamsburg for a fun little picnic in McCarren Park, gorging on donuts to fulfill our cravings for anything sweet! There, I got to meet a lot of east coast bloggers who came for the meet up. They were all super sweet and have been following my blog for a while. It was nice to meet them face to face! Because it was such a warm day out, I went with one of my simplest looks: skinnies and a slouchy blouse, stacks of my favorite bracelets from home in Cali, and thick cat eye sunnies. I had Bonnie stay with me for the weekend and boy did I show her the real New York (crazy freight elevators, stinky subways, and evening stumbling upon the nastiest cockroach haha!) On a more pleasant note, I took her to Soho for an evening of great shopping and some of New York's best pizza. With the trains being completely wack on the weekends, we were basically stuck in transit all day long making getting from Williamsburg to Manhattan and back to Brooklyn a complete nightmare! It was like herds of cattle coming off the L train. It was completely exhausting, but a ridiculous amount of fun. I don't think Bonnie could have experienced a crazier time here in nyc! We ended up staying up late, watching Netflix over chinese takeout and booze, before dozing off and heading out for another day of fun. More photos of our unforgettably crazy weekend to come!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews