Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

From Coast to Coast







    (By Corpus sweater and skirt, Posso x Volcom swimsuit top, Sienna Ray handbag (special code to shop 25% off entire purchase: "SiennaRaySummer"), 80%20 shoes)

    I am enjoying being home on the west coast way too much right now! I love NY but you can beat the weather here. It's brilliant right now and all I want to do is be outdoors by the water. Surprising I know, considering I'm terribly pale and look like I've lived in a twilight setting or something compared to everyone else on the beach with their bronzed bods and sprayed-on tans! So yeah, there's me. I've got my pink striped sweater SUN PROTECTION SUN PROTECTION over my favorite little Posso x Volcom bikini top. It's got a retro feel to it and comes with the cutest super high waisted bottom (not pictured hehe). It totally reminds me of something my mom used to wear here in Santa Monica when she was just a hot young babe! This sunny, clear day left me sooo lazeballs that I nearly fell asleep on the grass along Ocean Ave. It felt pretty good.

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews