Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lounging in my Cargos

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    (Cargo jeans courtesy of James Jeans, Vintage Blouse, Forever 21 rings, Free People cuff, H&M sunglasses)

    I'm ecstatic to have gotten to test out the new cargos over at James Jeans. I love the skinny fit, thick material, and rugged side pockets. A perfect everyday jean. And they are very tomboy and masculine, one of my favorite looks! I'm really happy this look is coming back in style. I don't remember the last time I had cargos!

    Recently, I've been busy juggling work and school. It's kind of hectic, but I love how I'm never bored. There's always something for me to do, which is nice. I like being on the move. Working on this blog is one of my favorite parts of the day though. I like how I can be creative while playing around with it. Just being completely in control. I know everyone's still got the back to school blues so I made this little collage. Kind of makes you rethink your Fall wardrobe eh?

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews