Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

In the New York Groooovveeee

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    (H&M blouse, Free People skirt and sunglasses, StyleSofia Rolling Stones tee)

    I stumbled upon some photos from my last few days in New York. Now I REALLY miss NY. Everything from the food to the endless opportunities to have fun. I even miss the overly crowded and stuffy rides on the subway. These shots were taken in Central Park and at the farmer's market at Union Square. Both absolutely beautiful and calming days. Constantly wearing my light button-ups, rocker tees, and mini skirts to beat the heat that leaves you feeling wet and sticky. Because I got to stay in NY longer this time than any of my previous trips, I really got to see the beauty of the city and really got to enjoy myself. I'm dying to go back, but I've got lots of work to do here! I've also got a really exciting campaign coming up for next year which I can't wait to share with you guys! Currently checking out the new designers pieces lying around my room that I've got some stellar reviews on. Busy busy busy. Besides all that, I'm really just taking it easy here at home, being around my family and friends. And getting back to playing on my guitar, something I really longed for during my stay in NY, is quite nice as well! Gotta get those creative juices flowin again! I'll keep you posted on my upcoming projects! :)

    For now, check out my interview with The Fashion Spot HERE!

Total Pageviews