Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cat Eye

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    So I am back home in California! It's nice and relaxed here at home, but I completely miss New York! Dylana and I had a wild and fun time...definitely one of my favorite trips to NY. I had to sift through so many photos, and I found a bunch that I love. Here are a few taken on the Staten Island Ferry and the Brooklyn Bridge. It was such a gorgeous day with a breeze, that did end up leaving my hair looking like a wild beast! Overall, it was a nice little break from all the heat. The walk across the Brooklyn Bridge really wasn't all that bad as I thought it would be! We conquered it pretty fast, but it was a major workout! But it was always fun looking forward to eating out afterwards! New York has such a wide selection of restaurants. I'm pretty obsessed with New York pizza with all the veggie toppings. Sooo good!
    As you can probably tell, I've been living in short short shorts and loose button-ups. My favorites right now are the sheer ones over at H&M! Apparently, they are pretty see through and little girls always give me weird glares lol! Just being provocative ol'me. jk. Anywho, I've been looking for cat-eye sunglasses for quite some time and found the perfect pair over at the Free People store! My sunglasses collection has become quite insane. But there are so many shapes out there that I love! I still have so many New York photos to look through. I'm sure I'll find something post worthy again soon!

Total Pageviews