Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Penang's Beaches

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    My stay in Penang was absolutely beautiful. We had amazing views of the ocean from our hotel room, and with the really warm weather, what more could you ask for? I think Penang might now be one of my favorite travel destinations. White sandy beaches and lots of great food down Gurney Drive. Australians and Brits definitely agree, they are all over the place here having a good time, but only now are Americans just beginning to come. Everyone was telling me to try the famous Asam Laksa in Penang and I have to say, it is SO yummy! I can really take spicy foods, but not as much as I used to. Growing up, I put chili on just about everything haha! I also really like the soy bean milk they serve there a lot! Plus, we had an awesome taxi driver, Ali, who would fetch us here, there, and everywhere, all whiling giving us lots of good information as well as making us laugh just about every five seconds!!But we’ve definitely had other few crazy taxi drivers which nearly scared the crap outta me. But but all in all, I had a safe and wonderful time in Penang. And like I said, very easy dressing. High waisted denim shorts and tanks are my new best friend. After Penang, I spent the last 2 days in Thailand! Took so many beautiful photos. Can’t wait to take a look at them later! But now, I am back in KL for a bit! :)))

Total Pageviews