Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hello 2010!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Looking back, I think Menswear was the most inspiring look for me in 2009. I love the trousers, blazer, and button-up look. It's very relaxed and quite comfy! These pieces have really filled up the extra space in my closet. It is my go-to look when I want something classic and chic. The tuxedo looks sooo good on both men and women when done correctly. I mean, how amazing did Daniel Day-Lewis look in the movie "Nine?" I fell in love with how he wore the skinny tie and tailored suit! Menswear inspired clothing for young women really blew up in 2009 and will remain one of my favorite looks by far!

    As for now, I am excited for what 2010 will bring. I'm looking forward to continuing posting on here and sharing my love of fashion with you all. I'll be spending time this coming year traveling overseas and I cannot wait to share my experiences with you. I wish you all the best of luck this year. Happy New Year everyone!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews