Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Barely There

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Silk Tank: Bebe, Shorts: Forever 21, Shoes: Via Spiga, Bag and Faux Fur: Vintage, Jewelry: Vintage, Sogoli, Elena Cruz

    This past week has been so warm and beautiful, about 70 degrees. Downtown was even hotter, I was nearly sweating walking back to my car in the sun! Overall, it's been so nice with the warmth. I've been using it to my advantage by taking more early morning walks and by eating on the porch rather than in the dining room. As you can probably tell, lightweight materials have been dominating most of my closet space lately. I hate feeling bulky with heavy clothes! I do have a love for fur though, so I wrapped this little faux fur piece around my bag. It is definitely a tank and shorts set that will be in my suitcase to Asia the end of this month! The collage I made below inspires me to pack worn-in white tees, lots of shorts, and killer shoes. Can't hardly wait. Until then, I've got work to do.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews