Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Black and White

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Shiny Pants: Cheap Monday, Shirt: GAP, Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21, Booties: Bally

    I'm whippin out the black shiny pant and how rock n roll are they? They're kinda my new love and kinda make me want to scream at the top of my lungs into a microphone with a rock band haha. Anyways, besides what I imagine doing in the pants, these ones by Cheap Monday are actually really comfy, though they don't look it! I kept it pretty simple today, one can't go wrong with the black and white. Black pants, white button-up, black fur. I'm lovin the whole "lets kick some serious ass" vibe of this outfit! Definitely one to repeat! :)

    And here is an illustration of me by Leslee from LA, artist and blogger of Ink My Fashion. I was so excited to see this in my Inbox! No one has ever made a sketch like this for me before! It was a very pleasant surprise and really made my day. This illustration is an incredible remake of a shot from my Revolve x Lookbook.nu photoshoot. Leslee is a true artist! Thank you for doing this for me!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Also, my new header was made by my sister, Nana in Wonderland! Thank you Dy, I love what you've done with it!!

Total Pageviews