Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Welcoming the Cool Breeze

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Blazer: Vintage, Tee: Zara, Belt: Vintage, Jeans: J Brand, Booties: Bally, Bag: Il Bisonte, Bracelet/Rings: Random

    Okay, so we are finally feeling Fall weather here in Los Angeles and I'm sooo relieved! Pulling out this vintage blazer in the morning was a breath of fresh air. I can finally leave most of my boring summer clothes tucked down in my drawers and whip out the layers!

    And I am SUPER excited to watch the new season of The Hills and The City tonight. I love love love reality television. It's totally pointless, but so addicting. Though I don't think I will be too excited to see Spencer's skin colored beard again ha!

    Oh and I just saw myself on the Wildfox Couture blog. Here's the link: http://ilovewildfox.com/what-to-wear...ie-suarez.html
    I always love looking at their pictures on their site for inspiration, so I was super surprised to see that they did a post on me! Very cool, thanks whoever did that :)

    I'll be working this week, but I will continue posting as usual when I get the chance!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews