Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sailing

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Dress: Fremont, Boots: Cole Hann, Bracelets/Rings: Random

    This is probably my favorite summer dress I own. I love the design of the back, and I absolutely love the "sailing boats" print all over it. Having a piece like this makes getting dressed every morning easy, just throw it on and go!

    A lot of you have been asking what kind of modeling I do and what my height is...

    I am 5'10 and I do mostly lookbooks, website, runways, ads, and editorials, so pretty much everything. I have a thread on The Fashion Spot (google the fashion spot: Natalie Suarez) and some of my work has been posted. Feel free to post pics/ comment/ whatever you want on there!

    Going to the WWWD party tonight! I will take plenty of pics so you get the inside scoop! :)

    xoxo,
    Natalie

Total Pageviews