Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Denim on Denim Obsession

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Shirt: Heritage, Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Boots: Cole Haan, Bag: Vintage, Sunglasses: Vintage, Bracelets/Rings: Random Vintage

    I spent another day running all around town for castings and thrift shopping, but still managed to squeeze in a few photos! I'm obsessed with this oversize denim shirt I found in the men's section of Heritage. Seriously though, I find a lot of cute stuff in the men's department! And these are my favorite pair of Joe's Jeans ("The Chelsea"). I am currently the model on their website (joesjeans.com) and the face for their new Joe's Jeans THE SHIRT line which I LOVE! Here's the ad:

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I am SO happy it is Friday, I am exhausted!

    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend coming up! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews