Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Boba Milk Tea Please

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Top: Fremont, Jeans: Blank, Booties: Stephane Kelian, Bag: Goldenbleu, Bracelets/Rings: Random

    Another hot day here in LA, running all over town for castings. Managed to make a stop in China Town to get my favorite Boba Milk Tea! It was so hot, i had to buy two! I absolutely love this tank, it has this amazing Tuxedo design. It is my go-to item when I want to look more put together! And this is my Mary Poppins bag, I hold everything and anything in it :)

    I promised you guys I would take pics from the WWWD party, so here they are!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic



    Top: Vintage, Jeans: J Brand, Belt: Vintage, Booties: Bally, Rings: Vintage

    So I just had to wear my favorite vintage top to this party. I am obsessed with the sheer and black lace combo! And I love these jeans so much, they are slightly loose and really broken in... plus, you can never go wrong with black ripped jeans. I chose not to be too dressy.

    The party was quite intimate and small, which was surprising to me. Samantha Ronson DJ'd and I actually really loved the music she played, she even threw in a little Michael Jackson, so I just had to moonwalk (which i just learned to do correctly), but it was quite difficult to do in my booties! Overall, it was fun. My friends and I grabbed a few tarts, danced, took pictures, but most importantly, grabbed a GIFT BAG, which contained a Who What Wear book and lots of Maybelline lipsticks, and headed to Norms before ending the night :)


    xoxo, Natalie

    p.s. Thanks for following my blog and for all the sweet comments!

Total Pageviews