Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pure Serenity







    (Hallelu crop top, Volcom maxi skirt, Free People jewelry/Brooklyn Threads bracelets, MANGO bag, H&M x Hasbeens sandals)

    With all the crazy things happening in my life, I always take an hour nearly everyday to hike or take a walk around my neighborhood just to clear my head. This is one of my favorite places to walk up to. Dirt sidewalks, cracked pavement, oak trees, and lots of mountain. This time I went up with what I wore that day to take some beautiful photos. It was late evening and the light haze created a perfect glow for photos. I went with a beautiful flowing skirt by Volcom paired with a little lace top. For spring and summer, I always end up taking out all my bracelets and layering them on one wrist. I'm excited for more summery days where I can just throw on loose, bohemian pieces and feel totally at ease.

    Continue to vote ME as MANGO's new "It Girl" by Facebook clicking "Like" right here (super easy):

Total Pageviews