Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Color to the Alley









    (Volcom hat and pants, H&M sweater, MANGO black ring, Hallelu gold ring, H&M x Hasbeens shoes, One Language tote bag)

    During my visit to the Volcom headquarters, I went on a little shopping spree. Okay, a big shopping spree! I picked up these amazing neon blue pants and even scored this little black hat from the men's department. I also picked up a few gifts for my friends and family, as well as grabbing a few more staple pieces for my own wardrobe hehe! I'm currently getting things together for the Volcom denim video series that will launch on Volcomunity.com. I cannot wait to begin shooting this week! It's going to be so amazeballs! I spent the rest of my day nearby to the offices, on the adorable streets of Newport Beach. Clouds were hovering overhead, creating a beautiful soft light for photos. The weather has been so drabby and gloomy, but I have to admit that my bright pants did put on a show: I made a dude with a ponytail nearly ride his bike into a pole as he commented on how much he liked them. Bright pants: DANGER. Maybe I"ll wear this outfit out more often ;)

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews