Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

MANGO Event in Santa Monica! Friday, April 8th: 5-8pm!



    Meet me Friday, April 8th at the MANGO store in Santa Monica, CA on 3rd Street Promenade from 5pm-8pm!

    I am hosting this event, put together by MANGO and Marie Claire! I'm beyond excited! The event is open to the public, so please bring your friends and family!

    I will also be singing at the beginning of the event! It is going to be really fun. Music, Drinks, and Shopping. Everything in the store is 30% the entire day! I will also be giving away a $500 gift card to the best dressed person to attend, so feel free to show off your own personal style! Can't wait to take that special person shopping!

    As seen in the new Marie Clarie magazine April '11 issue:

    I cannot wait to meet all my LA readers and fellow bloggers. See you there!!

    Don't forget to RSVP at mcevents@hearst.com!

Total Pageviews