Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GISELE Japan Magazine NYC Photoshoot

    (Motel Rocks from "Messes of Dresses" dress)




    (White + Warren jacket, Hallelu blouse, Raven Denim, 80%20 shoes)


    My Volcom must-haves!



    (Mango jacket and shoes, White + Warren sweater, Havealooook skirt, Hobo International clutch)


    Up and coming designer crush: Emily Cho Handbags




    (By Corpus sweater, Alexander Wang pants, Via Spiga shoes, Bally bag)


    Photographed by Atsuko Tanaka

    Take a peek at my feature inside the latest GISELE Japan Magazine! I remember shooting with GISELE back at my home in California, and was super excited when I heard they wanted to photograph me again, but in my newest home, New York! We shot in the beautiful DUMBO area of Brooklyn. I also gave the magazine a peek inside my wardrobe and jewelry collection, showing my staple pieces for fall in the city. Current obsessions: cashmere sweaters, stripes, bright skirts, and rad accessories!

Total Pageviews