Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Moving West

    (Hudson Jeans, Vintage top, Kensiegirl sweater courtesy of Modcloth, Urban hat, Free People cuff, Vintage bag, Naya Shoes)

    I've always really liked those old western movies: Cowboy hats, rugged boots, and scruffy men on horses! This is my interpretation of the western style. A little more feminine and modern than the usual cowgirl look with my new Hudson boot cuts and slouchy knit cardigan. I feel right at home in this comfy outfit amongst the trees and grass. All I really need is a horse to complete the look and ride on outta here!

    Hmmm, Western. Halloween. Could have been a good idea for some sort of costume! But after such a busy crazy week, I knew I would end up a couch potato watching scary movies, and probably drifting off to sleep before any little kids even step foot on my porch! Yep, that's exactly what happened! Adios amigooos and hope you had a spooky Halloween weekend!

    Also, read my interview with Stylecaster HERE!

Total Pageviews