Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fun at Free People!








    (Vintage blouse and shawl, Jessica Stam for Rachel Roy jeans, H&M Guns n' Roses tee, Promod Blazer)

    My trip to Philadelphia was once again a blast! Spent a few days shooting web for Free People! Here are some behind the scenes shots taken at the office. I had an amazing time shooting looks! It was great to see everyone again from the catalog shoot as well! Took a few snapshots of my cute hapa mamas from design: Oanh Doan and Kris Chau (check out Chau Chau's blog HERE to see more of her art)! As you can see, there is a major height difference hehe!

    Also, there are my "model off duty" style pics I found on the Free People blog! I've been meaning to wear this vintage fringe shawl. It's very bohemian and once of my favorite pieces to throw over a neutral look! Whenever I travel for work, I always find myself in super skinny jeans and simple tops with a few accessories thrown in. Just easy, light pieces that fit in my small carry-on bag.

    It was awesome working in studio and seeing the way FP layers their pieces. Very boho chic. I love how the Holiday collection features bralettes over thermals and dresses. I recently got myself a few of their bralettes just to try out the look! Here is a sneak peek at the new Free People Holiday catalog including an intro to Wee People (free people kids!). Absolutely stunning photography!



Total Pageviews