Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Simplicity

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    With all the bright Summer colors floating about, I almost forgot how much I love a simple gray and black outfit. It brings me back to Alexander Wang Fall 2008, my absolute favorite collection...and the show's really good soundtrack that I usually end up playing when I need some good tunes. I'm wearing an Elaine Kim cashmere crop top, Urban Outfitters trousers, vintage bag, and THE most comfortable Cole Haan sandals. It's summer, a good excuse to show some skin with a crop top! Anywho, I'm just super happy it's almost the weekend! It's been one of the longest weeks for me including studying, exams, and castings. Much more coming up... but on the bright side, I have only about 2 more weeks till my trip to the East Coast! I'll be working on a really awesome project with one of my favorite brands! I can't wait to get the ball rolling! But first, I gotta pay my dues :)

Total Pageviews