Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Seaside

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    This past weekend, I took a drive to Ventura Beach. It's such a relaxed beach, I love it! It was the perfect day: clear skies and really warm weather. So incredibly beautiful! Another thing I love about the beach? How it is totally cool to walk around with an exposed midriff! This vintage crop top is one of my favorite things ever because it's so unique with the lace sleeves and shoulders. I haven't been shopping in so long, so I decided to hit the thrift stores. The Ventura thrift shops are so much fun to browse. They are all in a row next to one another which makes things a lot easier! I bought a few button-ups and cool high waisted denim shorts which I'll be living in this summer. And oooo, remember the little fashion collaboration I did? It is for Forever 21 and is being launched on their website tomorrow! I'm excited to see it!

    For now, check out my interview with Fashion Jinx HERE!

Total Pageviews