Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Understated Luxury

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Tee: Alchemic, Trousers: Kimchi&Blue, Shoes: Via Spiga, Bag: Bally

    I'm toting around this gorgeous new Bally bag for work. It's so much more convenient and lightweight than the bags I've carried before. I'm happy I won't become a total hunchback and can still have everything I need at the tips of my fingers! I've been trying to steer clear of the It-Bag every celebrity carries for a while. This one is total understated luxury and I'm in love with it. A luxurious piece along with my oldest, most worn-in tee and super loose trousers creates a balance I live for. I think I've found my new uniform, no?

Total Pageviews