Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

OBEY

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Skirt and Amethyst Ring: Obey, Blouse: Vintage

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I was fortunate enough to shoot the OBEY clothing Summer 2010 Collection. I had a blast working with their team, definitely some of the chillest people you'll ever meet over in the OC! There were were so many great graphic prints and hip looks on the racks I nearly fainted. And I think the popping bright colors of the shoot really pulled it all together. Recently, I've been sporting the Obey Black Mountain Skirt along with their Amethyst Ring. I'm super happy with both pieces. A little studded detail and some stone goes a long way. And who needs shoes on a day hanging out when the weather has become so beautiful?! My weekend has been super laid back so far. . . lots of reading with my legs stretched out beneath the sun. I hope everyone's weekend is just as relaxing!

Total Pageviews