Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Sweater: Abercrombie, Tank: Forever 21, Jeans: Silence + Noise, Belt: Vintage, Booties: Stefane Kelian

    I've been really into these big, chunky knitted sweaters with the cool patterns. I finally found the perfect one at a local Abercrombie. It's sooo cozy and so good for everyday. I'm obsessed with it. It is more like a big blanket that I can take anywhere. I feel like lounging in a log cabin with hot chocolate by a fireplace in the middle of nowhere!! The thought warms my heart!

    And remember how I said that I might post a video on a cover song I did? Well, here it is! I recorded this yesterday during my spare time. It's a cover to Stevie Nicks, "Edge of Seventeen". One of my favorite songs of all time. I'm revealing my inner rockstar haha! And as you can see, I get reaaaallyy into it. haha! enjoy chickies! and do request some songs you'd like me to cover. I'll sing it personally for u lol! :)




    xoxo,

    Natalie

Total Pageviews