Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bike Trail

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Sweater: Madewell, Tank: Forever 21, Shorts: Marc Jacobs, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Vintage

    It was a gorgeous day to take a hardcore bike ride. A little sunny, but with a nice cool breeze. I always feel so much better after doing a little exercise, riding my bike is my favorite, next to yoga. I threw on these "Jacob by Marc Jacobs for Marc by Marc Jacobs" shorts and my favorite Madewell cardigan and hit the streets. The shorts are actually from the mens line, but they are nice and boyfriend fitted on me. Love how Marc made fun of himself by using his name a gazillion times on the tag haha. Anywho, it's just a casual Sunday, and I'm so happy tomorrow is a holiday! wahooo! I don't know what my plans are yet, but I'll think of something fun to do :)

    Inspiration:

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Total Pageviews