Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Rain Rain Go Away!


    (Doris Apparel sweater, Issac Mizrahi shirt)

    These photos shockingly turned out to look a lot like something you'd see in a J. Crew or Gap catalog. Playful and fun, these snapshots were taken on my front porch. I love the put together, buttoned to the top, collegiate look at the moment! This sheer black top is perfect for layering under a pullover sweater. Right now I am living in this one from Doris Apparel, one of my blog sponsors.

    It's been raining so much here in California the past few days and I haven't been too enthusiastic about what I wear. Seriously, it has not stopped and it is driving me nuts! I cannot wait till this storm passes. I want it to be safe to drive over 10 mph on the road again aaaaand I want to wear something remotely blog-worthy. Until then, I'm trying to stay dry all while gearing up for the holidays!

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews