Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fresh Cut Flowers





    (Wooden Ships sweater courtesy of Tilly Boutique, ModCloth dress, Bally Shoes)

    Mmmm, the weekend is here! The days/weeks are going by so fast. Actually, life's moving along sooo fast! Crazy I'm already 20. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Means so much to me! I ended up having a little dinner gathering followed by some really amazing cake! And finally, I got to see The Social Network over at the movie theatre. I loved it so much. Not only do I think Jesse Eisenberg is a total and complete babe, but the film also had some really great acting. Who knew funky JT was so good at being a jerk?! Anyways, it had some pretty intense scenes that definitely requires your full attention. Really smart film that I'm dying to see again.

    This is what I wore for my small birthday celebration! As you know, I love maxi dresses. This floral dress is like a breath of fresh air. I spotted it on Modcloth and knew I had to have it. I love the colors paired with a simple black pullover sweater and waist belt. Loose, cozy layers that are oh so perfect for fall. The temps are slowly going down as we near Thanksgiving! I am so ready!

    Don't forget to check out my interview with Modcloth here! :)

Total Pageviews