Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

East Coast Bound

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I finally finished my summer class and there is only a few more days till I'm off to Philadelphia to shoot the Free People catalog! I'm super excited. I've been the biggest Free People fan so this is a dream come true! I'm pretty sure I still have a stack of their catalogs lying around somewhere. And I'm already craving a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. mmm. Then, I'm off to NY! These next few days home which will be spent with friends and family, packing, and possibly shooting a lil music video cover of a song I'm in love with. You know you miss those lol! Here, I'm wearing a vintage sweater, Forever 21 trouser shorts, and my grandma's knee highs. Nothing better than loose nubby clothes at home!

    And here are more photos I've found saved to my computer. I love the soft feel of these photos so much.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews