Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Weekend Outing

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Jacket: Crispin & Basilio, Jumper Dress: H&M, Tank: Forever 21, Cardigan: BDG, Tights: unknown, Booties: Aldo, Necklace: Forever 21 Bag: Vintage

    I layered a bunch of black pieces under this jacket to keep warm. Was out and about all day so the layers helped me keep warm in the morning fog. I managed to squeeze in a few pictures outside in the restaurant's parking lot after lunch.
    I've had this H&M jumper dress for so long now without wearing it so I just had to pull it out. And after a few hours out, my hair usually becomes a tangly mess like you see here! haha. I really need to start carrying a brush with me!
    Anyways, I will be spending the rest of my night eating spicy Curry tofu soup and watching a bunch of rented movies curled up on the couch! Cant wait!
    I also made another inspirational collage today of some of my favorite pics, ENJOY!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I hope everyone's weekend was great and relaxing! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews