Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Oh, how I miss Spring!!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Top: Forever 21, Blazer: Vintage, Jeans: Tigerlily, Bag: Vintage, Flip Flops: Old Navy

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Dress: Theory, Jacket: Catherine Malandrino, Scarf: What Goes Around Comes Around, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Aldo

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dress (underneath): Bobi, Trench Dress: The Battalion, Socks: Urban Outfitters, Combats: Vintage

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Tigerlily, Bag: Vintage, Combats: Vintage

    These are some of my favorite looks I have worn this year, all from Spring in New York and LA! My sister got me into blogging and now I love it. So here I am... Natalie Off Duty!!

    Lots more posts to come!!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews